Monday, January 7, 2013

My First Blog Posting

This is my first time using a blog.  I wasn't sure if this was something I was going to start up, but one of my 2013 resolutions was to reach a broader audience for my videos and have decided to jump headlong into the fray.

Getting married last summer significantly cut into my fishing, video and editing time, so I didn't publish anywhere near as many videos as I had wanted.  This year, I am dedicating myself to get out more and provide video updates of my fishing adventures on a more regular basis.

I did recently complete and post a video from last summer based on footage collected during a weekend with friends in the Colorado mountains competing for bragging rights of most and biggest fish.  We call the weekend the "Day of the Brookie"  although we catch less and less brookies and this year none were caught at all.


I hope you enjoy my first post, my first blog posted video (the third annual Day of the Brookie) and that you tune back in throughout the year to see how my 2013 resolution of becoming a blogger is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment