Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Front Range Fishing Edit

Spring Front Range Fishing

I'm glad to get off of the ranting and into some more peaceful and productive fishing.  I have had a few better days out on Clear Creek and Bear Creek which have been fishing pretty well this spring. Zebra midges in red and brown have been the big winners for me.  I have even seen a few sail boating mayflies out there as well.  I was able to capture a bit of footage of my time out on the water and wanted to share it as motivation and as a quick conditions report.  If your Internet connection supports it or if you are patient, please remember to increase the video quality, as it is much better at higher quality.  Thanks.

 

 

I have run into friendlier and more polite fishermen over the last few outings which has renewed my faith in fishing humanity.  See you next time on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment